Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Race Card in Politics?

Hmmm. Jimmy Carter is on record as saying the growing "animosity" against Barack Obama's presidency is rooted in racism. Jimbo has no facts on this assertion. It's just his opinion, and as an American (as well as a gentleman peanut farmer who proclaimed his worldly lust over the spreads in Playboy), he's entitled to just such. Maybe even moreso than others.

But, I'm a bit put off by his "animosity" quote. Are you kidding? Obama gets treated with kid gloves relative to former Prez George W. My wife, Lori (who's white), routinely called him "ignorant." That seems a little more emotionally fuelled than some of the things going around about Obama right now. Makes me wonder - is she a racist? Do I have to sleep with one eye open?

Jimmy, stick to your humanitarian work. You're a good dude (I like looking at naked girls too). I just ask that before you start a fire and then go find a bunch of gas to throw on it, do a little more homework on seeing if there is a spark involved.

Leave all the made up shit to those best qualified to do so - us at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment