Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fighting Speidi

So, I’m listening to Ryan Seacrest today – yeah, I know; an entirely different blog post, I’m afraid – and he has a “news” item on Speidi. Giving the blonde bimbo – the woman of the pair, in this case – a bit of a break, the story dealt with the douche husband, Mr. Heidi, some Spencer some-thing-or-another. Seems senor douche is quoted in the New York Post (which, admittedly, means there is a chance he didn't really say it at all) as saying, “Speidi is Barack and Michelle famous, not Kardashian famous!” Of course, stating Speidi is more famous than the ever-present, bubble-butted Kardashians, is a lot like saying a hemorrhoid is more annoying than a cold sore.

I have a few questions. First, who are the Kardashians, and why does anyone care - so much so there's a TV show about them? Second, who the hell is Mr. Heidi and why is s/he even remotely famous? The fact this moron has a modicum of fame suggests our society has devolved to levels that make the fiction of Idiocracy seem more like a L. Ron Hubbard-like foreshadowing of future civilization.

Remind to write another post on L. Ron and his peeps.

I can only hope that Speidi is famous because people hate her/him/them. In my nascent campaign for public office (see September 25 post), I might be able to put this (hopeful) public outrage to my advantage. I’ll surely sway the voting public by demolishing Speidi in a cage fight.

Yes, I want to fight Speidi – her, him, or both together; it doesn’t f’ing matter. Bring the bitches on!

Tweet me up @RayHartjen.

No comments:

Post a Comment