Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Backfiring the Fox News Boycott

A great thing about modern bars is the ubiquitous nature of WIFI connections.  Like a double tall, non-fat latte, you can get one on every corner.

Just now "stumbled upon" an interesting web page.  It's from the MoveOn Organization - "Democracy in Action."  Yeah, yeah, blah, blah.  Anyway, it's an online petition to sign that encourages President Obama to continue his boycott of Fox News.

Dudes, I think they're on to something.  Let's start a petition that asks every politician to boycott ALL networks.  We'd never have to see the lying bastards again!

Brilliant!

By the way, I signed the petition and left a comment asking them to keep Obama off all the networks.  Something tells me not to answer any knocks on the door at home.

1 comment:

  1. I see you appreciate photography as well as taking risks online...hmmm maybe I should worry that you might be my neighbor. :)

    ReplyDelete